Qualified LSAT test prep services offer a way for you to study when it’s convenient for you, even if that means weekends or evenings. A reliable test prep centre will hire only degreed, trained instructors who are available to help you learn. By getting the help you need, you are not just preparing for your test by learning facts, you are also preparing yourself psychologically and emotionally so when you walk into that room to take the test, you’ll be ready to sit down and ace it. Some of the better test prep services even let you repeat courses, for free, if you’re not happy with your results.
If you live in Toronto, Quantum Test Prep offers LSAT test preparation as well as test prep for GMAT and GRE exams in a standardized way that breaks complex subjects down into smaller, more manageable portions that are easier for most people to understand and recall come test time. If you’re preparing for a standardized test, most experts will tell you that a standardized teaching approach is the best way to go.
If you feel more comfortable working one on one, Quantum offers personal tutoring sessions in addition to the standard class structure, and they even offer a free course repeat guarantee if you don’t achieve the results you were hoping for.
If you have a busy schedule and commitments beyond studying, then consider the many options on offer at the top LSAT prep course in Toronto, from discounted packages, to modules dealing with the individual logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension sections:
- The Premium LSAT Course [50 hr] – If you want to take the whole course all at once, this is the way to go. It includes the other three courses all in one.
- The Logical Reasoning (Arguments) Module [20 hr] – Learn about arguments, time management, formal logic, and contra positive theory.
- The LSAT Analytical Reasoning Module [20 hr] – Sequences, grouping, sub-types, diagramming techniques, and solution methodologies for question types.
- The LSAT Reading Comprehension Module [10 hr] – Learn to discuss topics for the essay section of the exam.
- Individual Tutoring – If you don’t like to study on your own, hire a tutor to help you learn the material.
Quantum even offers on-campus info sessions (at Concordia University, Laurier, and the University of Toronto) to help you learn more about the test requirements and study options.
The LSAT is a huge investment of time, money, and energy. The stakes are high with school application deadlines and only one shot to show you’ve got what it takes to succeed in law school. Don’t waste your time and money! Enrolling in a test prep course is an investment in your future. So why not be prepared and reduce your test taking anxiety? You’ll be glad when you walk in the test room and you’ll be glad when you walk out with that passing score in hand.