Homemade masks for face are undoubtedly the best way to maintain a healthy and beautiful skin without resorting to makeup which is the dream of every woman. When looking for good looks, they are able to spend a fortune on cosmetics, which often do not make the expected effect and may even damage your face.
Many factors that are part of everyday life can become enemies of the skin, including wind, sun, dust, bad makeup done, cosmetics and excessive use of inappropriate products. There is no way to prevent skin from changes due to this.
However, a homemade face mask, made and implemented in the right way, can be a lifesaver. These recipes were created at the time of our grandparents are great allies until today. And best of all, skin is renewed in just 30 minutes, without leaving home and without spending exorbitant amounts of money.
Importantly, no skin that does not benefit from the masks. In these times should be careful to maintain a youthful and beautiful facial appearance. Daily rituals of cleansing, toning and moisturizing are essential.
In this article we give you some recipes recommended for each skin condition homemade masks. Besides presenting good immediate results, they are economic. One of the great options for those who want to improve the visual to a gallant party or simply relax after a stressful day at work.
The woman has to know exactly what you’re doing with your skin and what are the conditions of the products you use are. Some ingredients can cause irritation, allergies and skin blemish. Check the expiration date and the appearance of the mask components is also essential. “Avoid anything that is too acid, especially in the summer season, as lemon, orange and pineapple. The result can be catastrophic and the skin tends to get dull. Beauticians advise wearing masks for 15 to 20 minutes and remove with cold water. Then we recommend applying a light, non-greasy moisturizer.
Check out some recipes and choose the one that is most convenient for you:
- Cucumber Cream for Skin: Mix half a sliced cucumber with half a teaspoon of cornstarch in a blender. It balances and revitalises the skin.
- Papaya for Youthful Skin: An average mashed papaya mixed with a dessert spoon of honey also helps in treating marked skin. Hydrates, rejuvenates and helps reduce fine lines.
- 2 Eggs Well Beaten: Improves the appearance of time. Ideal for unexpected situations after a sunny day.
- Tanned Hides: Half a glass of coconut water, a dessert spoon of corn flour and a dessert spoon of honey. Get the most luminous, soft and hydrated. Helps maintain the tan. It also serves as relaxing.
- Scrubs: Two tablespoons of oatmeal with half a teaspoon of honey. Helps remove dead cells. Clarifies the skin and assists in the penetration of other components.
- Dry Skin: Mash a banana and mix with a spoon of honey. Ideal for dry skin in winter.