Booty enlargement injections are an affordable process for booty enlargement. However, the drug is works simultaneously with the hormones. Therefore it comes under the procedure of cosmetic surgery
In general, women who would like to have a best bottom need to apply this kind of the Hydrogel booty injections. If you have a lesser or flatter bottom and you in recent times you lost weight and experiencing sagginess on your skin, then you can take this.
The majority of the women are good candidates for the injections, as it is a plainly invasive procedure. Booty injections needs professional guidance as the amount of injected compound differs from person to person.
Know the Procedure
After the procedure of booty enlargement injections, you will be requiring to take the special precautions. Unfortunately, this kind of surgery is particularly done on the black market by unlicensed people, which can provide disastrous results, if not investigated correctly.
Therefore, you need to be absolutely sure that your doctor is authentic and check all his certificates. Do all kind of necessary research. As with any surgery, there will be discomfort, so a number of things you should take care of:
- Area of an injection will be swollen up to 48 hours.
- Bottom areas might seem larger than the others but it will be perfect by 2 weeks
- Puffiness of the injected sites will reduce after 2 days. Extra Hydrogel touch ups might be required to tone up the booty muscles.
- Ultimate results will be observed after about 1 month. Your skin will even glow and you will experience supple and soft skin.
- The best part is that you will not experience any stretch marks as the injection takes care of the muscle contractions.
Directions for the Hydrogel Process
- Need to take antibiotics approved by your physicians for up to 6 days
- After the injections, put dressing on that area
Do’s as well as Don’ts
- Try to sleep on your stomach area or the side
- Do not try to sit down for the long periods of time, try to walk around
- Do not take very hot or cold showers
- Do not apply ice or the hot packs on the area
- Do not have sex for the first two days, as well as do not execute too much exercise
- Try to walk around the conditioned areas
- Try to take anti-inflammatory medicine at a stretch for the first 4 days
- DO less work
- Try to massage the injected areas as suggested by doctor
- Always listen to your doctor. Do blood tests before and after the procedure to check the hormonal levels.
- Be on vitamin and nutrient supply especially made for skin.
The Cosmetic surgery is not to be taken lightly. It is suggested that you must look for all the essential information. For that, you can get in touch with a cosmetic surgeon. Instead, it is better that you opt for but enhancement pills and creams.