Commercial facilities like restaurants and pubs have a lot of things to do to keep their business going. Working with vendors, ordering supplies, and making sure everything is in working order takes huge amounts of time, but omitting even one of these steps can mean more stress and can make your business run less efficiently. Restaurants, pubs, and hotels rely on their equipment always being in working order, so when something like a refrigerator or freezer breaks and needs to be replaced, time is of the essence. Finding appliances and equipment to purchase or rent is not difficult, however, as companies that provide these services are professional and efficient.
Refrigerators for Hire
Many people think that all refrigerators are alike, but that is not the case. There are different brands of refrigerators, as well as different sizes, colours, and styles. Refrigerators come in varieties that include:
- Refrigerator and freezer combos, which come either side by side or one on top of another
- Countertop displays, which usually have glass in front so that you can see the items inside
- Preparation refrigerators, used for items such as pizza and sandwiches
- Under-bench refrigerators, which usually have several doors and can fit underneath a cabinet or a bar
- Upright refrigerators, which are usually used when a facility has items they wish to display, or they wish to store extra items
- Sushi bar refrigerators, which display sushi and other related items
- Back bar refrigerators, which normally hold drink items such as wine and soft drinks
- Blast chillers and freezers, which are usually colder than normal refrigerators and are good for storage
- Open display refrigerators, which have no doors and usually hold items such as sandwiches, meat, and other foods
Pubs and restaurants need appliances that work and that last a long time. Their businesses rely on it. Many of these facilities find that renting appliances is a better option for them, since purchasing commercial appliances can be extremely expensive. When searching for a refrigeration hire, there are numerous companies that will provide this service. In fact, many of them will rent these appliances by the week, which is even more convenient. Refrigeration rentals have reasonable prices as well, usually starting at around $10 to $15 per week.
Where to Find Refrigerators to Rent
Companies that rent out refrigerators usually have websites so you can see their items online. These sites include detailed descriptions of the products, as well as their costs and exact sizes, including how many litres they hold. In most cases, a customer can order a refrigerator online, and then either have it delivered, or go to the showroom and pick it up. Companies’ websites will give you all the details regarding delivery, returns, maintenance of the items, warranties, and payment methods accepted.
Regardless of your specific refrigeration needs, companies are available that will rent them to you at a very fair price. These appliances are high-quality products that facilities like restaurants and pubs can count on, and their low weekly rents make leasing them the perfect option.